Monday, July 14, 2008
I Survived the first day.
well, i survived, and i love it! everyone is nice, and i met some nice kids! my head counselor loves me, almost all the kids love me, and i learned a lot of interesting facts. I'm in the blue group( 3-4) and my head counselor's name is Courtney! i also got my own name tag and t-shirt! the activities are cool too! there's this one about mars, and this one about pollution. and also one about games and art and taking apart things. its great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hi Kaitlin--
I'm glad you had a good time at the camp invention. You are doing such a good job as junior counselor! I hope you will love doing it all week long.
I sure do love you and I'm very proud of you! Love Mom
Oh Katie my love! I am so glad that you didn't tear you hair out in anticipation of your big visit to Camp Invention! You are now officially in my Entourage on my blog so other people can find you too! It will be nice to keep up with you and see what amazing things you're up to! HUGS and LOVES chica!
Post a Comment